Voluntary Action Camden has a long established and successful role in supporting the voluntary and charitable sector in Camden.
We are able to offer varied volunteering opportunities to people wanting to improve their skills whilst doing something constructive to support the local community and voluntary sector in Camden. We also take on expert volunteers who can offer their time, skills, expertise and experience in a particular area in which we seek the relevant expertise.
Details of all voluntary positions at VAC will be posted on this page.
Current Volunteer Vacancies
- VAC is recruiting volunteers to help us in our new building in Chalk Farm VAC has recently moved to a new home at Charlie Ratchford Centre, Belmont Street, NW1 8HF. VAC is sharing the building with Camden Carers and Camden Disability Action. A number of other small community groups will also be using the premises. It is a very busy building with lots of people coming and going. VAC is ...
- Mental Health Champions Project – Somali-speaking volunteers wanted Voluntary Action Camden supports volunteer Mental Health Champions to engage with Camden-based BMER and faith communities.
- Expert Helpers: Peer Mentors Voluntary Action Camden is seeking to increase its capacity to provide tailor made support to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises. We are looking for people with skills and experience in the following areas: Governance, Fundraising, Financial Management, Business Planning and Setting up of new organisations.
- Voluntary Action Camden wants to recruit some new trustees! Voluntary Action Camden wants to recruit some new trustees. In particular the Executive Committee is looking for people who have knowledge of the needs of different communities, strategic planning, marketing, finance and above all a willingness to explore new ways of working.
- Governance Current Vacancies What does the Executive Committee do? VAC is managed by an Executive Committee which is elected annually. Executive Committee Members are nominated by VAC Members in accordance with the requirements of the Memorandum and Article of Association (our governing document). The Executive Committee is VAC’s governing body and sets the overall strategy and direction of the ...