We offer a range of free or low cost services to local voluntary and community groups.
We always encourage groups to join us as members as this can significantly reduce the cost of some services e.g. room bookings and training courses. Find out more about joining VAC as a member.
Support to Groups
VAC offers free or low-cost, one-to-one advice and ongoing support to voluntary and community groups operating in Camden. For small, Camden groups with a turnover under £100,000, VAC is also funded by Camden Council to deliver:
- General fundraising and income generation support
- 121 bid writing support (including help to use Grantfinder software)
- Funding seminars (including running an annual Funder’s Fair)
- Policy seminars
- Quarterly policy briefings
- Support with HR
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us, through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to submit an enquiry via our Clearing House Web Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7384 6550