We can help your organisation improve financial control and decision-making, increase your understanding of good accounting practices, skill-up a designated finance ‘lead’ for your organisation, and ensure compliance with Charity Commission and other statutory bodies’ requirements.
Our Community Accountancy Service focuses on the following areas:
- Ensuring that proper financial procedures are in place, suitable for the organisation, and complying with legal requirements.
- Help with financial planning.
- Supporting and reviewing any aspect of an organisation’s financial system, and making recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Help with setting up and maintaining manual or computerised accounting systems.
- Assisting in preparing year-end accounts for organisations with an income of up to £250,000, and conducting independent examinations.
- Training in financial matters to meet the needs of staff and trustees with financial responsibility.
- Establishing financial policies and procedures
- General book-keeping services
- Preparation of accounts and submission to Charity Commission
and Companies House under Small Business Exemption
- Independent examination of year end accounts
The Finance Team
Tel: 020 7284 6561/6582 (Typetalk: 18001-020 7284 6561/6582)