VAC has a long history of providing a range of governance support to trustees/management committee members of organisations in Camden.
- A range of events during Trustees’ Week each year (1st week of November)
- A comprehensive Governance course with the Mary Ward Centre
- Telephone advice and support
- Access to one to one coaching and mentoring
VAC can help with advice and support to trustees on a wide range of topics including:
- Finding and recruiting trustees
- Support for chairs
- Dealing with conflict
- conflicts of interest
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to download and complete our ‘clearing house form’ and send it by email to: email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person, however you will usually need to complete a clearing house form before we can proceed with your request.
To access support contact Kevin Nunan
Tel: 020 7284 6557