We support staff, volunteers and trustees on a broad range of funding and fundraising issues.
We can help you:
- Find sources of funding and discover new ways to generate income, including Crowdfunding and Social Finance.
- Improve fundraising skills and knowledge: we have a range of useful publications among st our toolkits and resources, including downloadable advice sheets.
- Develop fundraising strategies business planning, or writing funding applications or tender writing.
- Think more strategically about funding over the longer-term to create a more sustainable funding base for your activities. This includes: training and one-to-one advice on ‘Developing Fundraising Strategies’ and preparing fundraising plan and looking at sustainable funding approaches – advice and training on issues such as how to diversify your funding base; dealing with the recession; trading options; social enterprise development; and other relevant topics.
For small, Camden groups with a turnover under £100,000, VAC is also funded by Camden Council to deliver:
- General fundraising and income generation support
- 121 bid writing support (including help to use Grantfinder software)
- Funding seminars (including running an annual Funder’s Fair)
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to download and complete our ‘clearing house form’ and send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person, however you will usually need to complete a clearing house form before we can proceed with your request.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7284 6550