Funders are always looking for organisations that can demonstrate impact. We help local organisations increase, measure and demonstrate their effectiveness. This is really important when it comes to writing successful funding applications.
Our Quality Assurance and Impact service includes:
- Advice and training on implementing quality assurance systems
- Advice and training on monitoring and evaluation processes
- Developing outcome and impact measurement tools and supporting organisations to engage with outcome-based funding and commissioning opportunities
- Demonstrating added value from volunteering
- Calculating the organisation’s economic contribution to the community
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to submit an enquiry via our Clearing House Web Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7284 6550