For any organisation to succeed it needs to nurture and empower it’s most important resources – it’s people. We support workforce development at all levels within the public and community sectors.
Our Workforce Development service includes:
- Training for staff and volunteers – including in-house, tailor-made training
- Team building – including negotiation and communication skills
- Accredited management training – including project management, organisational and strategic management courses
- Developing skills and adapting to change
- Organisational culture, innovating culture and leading change
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to submit an enquiry via our Clearing House Web Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7284 6550