VAC engages with a number of networks and forum to share, learn and collaborate on educational initiatives, including accessing funding for educational projects.
Camden Mentoring Network
This network is for any mentoring provider within Camden. Its aim is to create a space to share, learn and collaborate and will provide a forum for mentoring professionals who belong to a mentoring scheme in Camden, to exchange valuable experience and expertise in this field.
This network is hosted by Camden Council and chaired by a VCS organisation, Fitzrovia Youth In Action. Any organisation wishing to be part of the Camden Mentoring Network need to contact Cara French, Mentoring Manager, 020 7388 7399, or email Cara.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camden Employment and Skills Network
This network hosted by Camden Council is for Camden sectors:
- To consider policy and strategy for the borough on employment and skills
- Share good practice, knowledge and ideas
- Coordinate lobbying strategic partners of Camden’s residents’ needs
- Coordinate contact with Camden Business Board
- Develop partnership working and joint funding bids
VAC represents the small groups on this network and information of the network is promoted through VAC e-bulletin. The network has helped on various policy and priority areas such as the European Social Fund and Local Enterprise Partnership funding available. In the past the Network has successfully supported its members to access funding on employability projects.
To know more about the work of the network, any VCS group can contact Matthew Dibben, Employment and Strategy Development Manager, tel 020 7974 6101 or email Matthew.Dibben@camden.gov.uk.
Camden Adult Community Learning Partnership
This partnership is for all adult community learning providers delivering courses to Camden residents.
The partnership is for:
- Sharing of all the course provisions available in Camden
- Sharing good practice, knowledge and ideas
- Developing partnership working
- Supporting the needs of the wider community in accessing learning
- Increasing participation of Camden residents in adult learning.
VAC represents the small VCS groups which are not able to attend the meeting. Information of the partnership is shared to VAC members through the VAC e-bulletin.
To know more about the work of this partnership, VCS groups/orgs can contact Jennie Lavis, Head of Adult Community Learning, tel 020 7974 4525, email email@example.com.
Building Administration Team
Tel: 020 7284 6550 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org