This survey is about Voluntary Action Camden’s working relationship – with you personally and with your organisation.
What do we want to find out?
A key part of VAC’s work is to establish strong and effective working relationships between the sectors. Here your experience will be of great value in helping VAC reflect on past work and to plan for the future.
We are also keen to hear from you on what your thoughts are on the future support needs of the voluntary and community sector and social enterprises in Camden and how this may impact on the priorities that VAC sets for the future.
How do I complete the survey?
We have nine questions that we would like to ask you and to facilitate the process, Simone Hensby, will be emailing you in the next few days to arrange for a telephone interview with you and our case study researcher Len Lauk, at a mutually convenient time.
On this page you can see a preview of the questions Len will ask you:
- Can you please describe the nature of your working relationship with Voluntary Action Camden (VAC) over the last twelve months? What work have you collaborated on?
- How would you rate your working relationship with VAC over the last twelve months?
- Things have got worse.
- There is no change or improvement.
- Some change / improvement has happened but much more collaboration is needed to address problem areas and challenges facing the borough.
- There is noticeable change / improvement as some problem areas and challenges are addressed collaboratively.
- There is significant change / improvement with ongoing, high-level dialogue between sectors.
- What could VAC have done better or differently to facilitate a better working relationship with your organisation?
- What do you think VAC can do to help strengthen the relationship of your organisation with local communities and the residents of Camden?
- How do you think VAC helps build the capacity of civil society to help deliver well supported and resilient communities?
- How do you think VAC’s work helps to address inequality across the borough?
- What type of support do you think VAC should be offering voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises in the next five years?
- Is there anything that VAC is not doing that you think it should be doing now or in the future?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?