On this page we have compiled a list of useful websites and downloadable documents which can be referenced to help you provide evidence and research in support of your work and applications for funding, bids or tenders. Much of it is specific to Camden.
- CAMDEN DATA: Contains information about the health and wellbeing of Camden’s population, produced by the Camden and Islington Public Health Team. Data here informs the Camden JSNA.
- PUBLIC HEALTH OUTCOMES: An interactive tool that enables you to analyse and cross-reference various health outcomes and indicators for the Camden local authority and compare these to national trends.
- MENTAL HEALTH OUTCOMES: A similar tool to above but focused on mental health data and information.
- HEALTHY LIVES: Is a beta website from Public Health England developed from the original Longer Lives web tool. The site features information about diabetes, high blood pressure and the NHS Health Check.
- LOCAL HEALTH: Developed by Public Health England, Local Health gives you access to interactive maps and reports at a small level. It also includes indicators at both Ward and Clinical Commissioning level
- DATA & KNOWLEDGE GATEWAY: A single point of access to data and analysis tools from Public Health England.