We can help you develop and strengthen leadership skills within the voluntary and community sector through coaching and mentoring (including peer-mentoring). Mentoring really is something that can benefit everyone. As well as helping the mentee develop and advance through the change in the organisation, it can help the mentor gain extra skills.
The benefits to the mentee:
- A mentor can provide a welcome point of stability during a time of change.
- A mentor can provide guidance on areas you are unfamiliar with, such as management accounts, annual accounts, cash flow, income generation and other financial areas.
- A mentor will be an independent voice, outside your direct sphere of activity. You can bounce ideas off them without fear of comeback.
- A mentor can give you motivation in achieving the goals set out for your organisation.
- A mentor can help you with acknowledging your abilities and limitations, thus highlighting areas for improvement or the support you may need.
- A mentor can help you for your personal development and your organisation’s development.
VAC can support you through peer-mentoring on a consultancy basis, or if you are a trustee and need some help on governance and / or financial management, we can pair you up with one of our trained trustee mentors for free.
Building Administrator Team
Tel: 0207 284 6550 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org