Much of our training is free, but where there are charges, these are reduced for members, particularly for members who are voluntary and community sector organisations.
You can now book and pay for all VAC training online. Just complete the relevant booking and payment details for the course you wish to book and you will receive confirmation of your place and payment by email.
The fee is £25 per person, per training session and this is only for voluntary and community sector organisations/groups based in Camden. Costs for accredited training are usually a bit higher and the rate is specific to each course.
Our fees for VAC training for non-members are as outlined in the table below:
|Size of Organisation||Half-Day Course||One-Day Course||Two-Day Course||Five-Day Course|
|0 – 5 paid staff||£38||£65||£112||£245|
|6 – 30 paid staff||£48||£95||£170||£380|
|31 plus paid staff||£75||£115||£225||£545|
|Statutory and HAs||£95||£135||£245||£645|
You can reduce the cost of training by becoming a member of VAC. Find out more on our Membership page.
Training Booking Policy
- Every participant/delegate must complete a booking / order form to book a place for any VAC event or training. This can now be done online for all VAC paid events.
- A booking fee is required for some training sessions. Please look at the fee table above or the hard copy of our training calendar whether a fee applies. For organisations which are not a member of Voluntary Action Camden (VAC) other fees may apply (see fee table above).
- VAC training and events advertised on our website should be booked, and where relevant, paid for using the VAC website online payment facility.
- Your booking and payment confirmation will be emailed to the email address you provide at the point of booking. Your email order confirmation acts as your booking form. This can also be used as an invoice.
- Where it is not possible to make payment online please complete a booking form and send a completed copy to email@example.com. You will need to arrange payment via BACS to: Voluntary Action Camden. Sort Code 60-80-07. Account No. 36405493. Please include the name of the training and delegate in the BACS reference in order to trace payment and email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your payment..
- Bookings for free events and seminars will not be confirmed until we receive a completed booking / order form.
- Bookings for paid events will not be confirmed until we receive the receive a completed booking or order form and confirmation of payment.
- Acknowledgement of bookings and confirmations will only be made by email.
- Any cancellation or alteration must be received in writing no later than one week before the date the training starts. Should you wish to cancel within this timeframe, VAC reserves the right to charge a £1.00 administration fee per delegate for reimbursement of training payments made online.
- Non- cancellation and no shows will result in a charge of £25. If payment was made online or via BACS then VAC reserves the right to retain this payment against the cancellation charge.
- For an all-day training you should attend the whole session
- Certificate of attendance will not be issued to participants attending just part of the training session.
- Admission of participants who arrive more than half hour late is subject to trainer’s discretion.
- Please keep a copy of the booking and payment confirmation for your records.
Building Administrator Team
Tel: 0207 284 6550 | Email: email@example.com