This two-hour online workshop introduced delegates to the concept of using a CRM system and database to record and manage your work. We showed how to assess your requirements for a new system, and what you need to think about before you embark on such a project. Delegates came away with working templates of a requirements specification and a scoring mechanism. These can be used to appraise the various CRM systems in the market or evaluate your existing in-house systems and databases.
What we covered:
- What is a CRM and why use one
- Review requirements: processes, data and priorities;
- Demos of different CRM systems
- Review specifications sheet and scoring sheet
- What are your options?
Workshop Presentations and additional resources:
- Presentation slides
- Example CRM Requirements
- CRM Process design
- CRM Specification Template
- CRM Evaluation Template
- Example CRM Comparison
- List of different databases by function
** please note, many CRM platforms do offer discounts to charities so always check to see if you qualify for free or reduced rates on licenses and additional modules.