As part of our Health Inequalities Network’s partnership with Camden Healthwatch and NHS GP Services, Dianne Carlton-Ogunyemi talks to Dr Daniel Beck, GP Partner from Swiss Cottage Surgery and Chair of the CHE GP Federation.
Together they discuss some of the current concerns around vaccine hesitancy, the importance of speaking to your GP if you need advice or further information and some of the new initiatives being used in Camden to reach communities, like the Covid vaccination bus.
If you have any questions or concerns about the vaccine or would like more information, please email Dianne at email@example.com who can pass all queries onto one of Dr Becks Team at Swiss Cottage Surgery.
Covid Vaccination Bus Information:
The bus will be available on:
- Friday 30 April, 3pm – 7pm, Cumberland Market (opposite Hpod), NW1 3RH
- Saturday 1 May, 10am – 2pm, Cumberland Market (opposite Hpod), NW1 3RH
It offers free vaccinations for anyone who is in one of these groups
- Aged 45 and over
- Clinically vulnerable to coronavirus or with a learning disability
- A health and social care worker, including care home workers
- You’re the main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
To book please email West Euston Partnership on firstname.lastname@example.org, call them on 07904611477
or call Camden Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9). If you want to book an appointment elsewhere at another time
please call the NHS vaccination service on 119 or visit