- This event has passed.
Digital Channels and Website Design Workshop
Tuesday, January 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Digital Channels and Website Design Planning Workshop
This session is the first in a series of two-hour workshops beling delivered as part of VAC’s Digital and IT Capacity Building Programme, in partnership with WCIT and CITA.
Workshop Format and Topics
The workshop will last two hours and focus on the core topics set out below. There will plenty of time for questions and answers and we urge all attendees to bring real issues to the discussions for our experts to assist with. This session will cover:
- The purpose of digital and how can it help your organisation
- Digital channels – what are the options?
- Who are your main stakeholders?
- Website functionality – what do you want your website to do? How should users interact with it?
- Platforms for building a website e.g. WordPress, Joopla etc.
- Web hosting and domain management
Who Should Come the Workshop?
This is an introductory session on website planning and design aimed at those who have no or very basic knowledge of the subject area.
Workshops are free for all voluntary and community groups in Camden, If you are not based in Camden but still interested in attending, please contact email@example.com.
The objective of this programme is to create a library of best practice for Voluntary and Communtiy groups in Camden. As such, all workshops will be video recorded and made available on VAC’s website. Please let the trainer know on the day if you have any issue with this on the day