- This event has passed.
Understanding Early Help 25th February
Thursday, February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Do you know a family who is feeling like life is a bit overwhelming right now?
Do they need support to make a change, but don’t know where to turn to for help?
As part of VAC’s Health Inequalities Network, all are invited to attend this special event in partnership with Camden’s Early Help Service.
Presented by trainer Becca Dove, Head of Family Support and Complex Families in Camden; this 60 minute session will explore what family early help in Camden is, who it is for and how we can all play a role in helping families to feel safe and seek help, as early in the life of problems as possible.
Suitable for anyone including volunteers, support staff and management teams; no prior knowledge is required.
At the end of the session participant outcomes include:
- A clear understanding of what family early help is, who helps, and who it is for
- Feeling confident to explain family early help to a friend or neighbour
- Knowing how you can help families in the community get help early in the life of a problem
- Knowledge of what family early help services there are in Camden, what they do, and how to signpost
- What you can do to raise awareness about family early help and support our communities.