- GRANTfinder: Is UK’s leading database on EU and UK government grants and loans, charitable trusts and corporate sponsors. At Voluntary Action Camden, we provide free access for local groups to use the GRANTfinder software, which includes a short introductory training session and use of our hot desk computer.
- GRANTnet: Is an open access, easy and free service from Grantfinder to help you find suitable funding.
- Lottery Good Causes: A searchable directory of Big Lottery Funding Programmes.
- Fit4funding: Provides access to funding searches, training, research and consultancy services.
- CrowdingIn: A directory of Crowdfunding websites by NESTA to help you find the platform most suited to your financing needs. This directory lists information on those platforms currently open to fundraising from individuals and businesses in the UK.
- TrustFunding: For the information you need to make applications to the trusts most likely to fund your cause and increase your fundraising success.
- Company Giving: A valuable tool for researching potential corporate partnerships.
- Government Funding: Brings together all the regional, local and national government funding schemes in one place.
- Grants for Individuals: Helps identify grants for individuals experiencing hardship or for educational purposes.
- Compete For: CompeteFor is a free service that enables businesses to compete for contract opportunities linked to major public and private sector buying organisations.
- European Commission: The European Union offers various funding opportunities for UK firms doing business in a market of nearly 500 million consumers.
- Crowdfunder: Fund a project of your choice.
- Access Europe Network: Access Europe Network is a service to help London boroughs and London-based third sector organisations access EU funding and provide support in finding partners.
- European Youth Foundation: The European Youth Foundation (EYF) is a fund established in 1972 by the Council of Europe to provide financial and educational support for European youth activities.
- Buzz Bnk: www.buzzbnk.org Ventures with social objectives. NESTA prizewinner.
- Spacehive: www.spacehive.com Neighbourhood improvement projects.
- Funding Circle: www.fundingcircle.com Businesses looking for low cost loans and investors looking for better returns through having no middlemen.
- Transform Your Patch: www.transformyourpatch.com Partnership between Groundwork (the environmental charity) and a soft drinks company to transform outdoor spaces.
- Angel Investment: www.angelinvestmentnetwork.co.uk Connects entrepreneur and investors.
- Sponsume: www.sponsume.com Global site for artistic and entrepreneurial projects.
- Crowdfunder: www.crowdfunder.co.uk Innovative ideas and projects.
- Hubbub: https://www.hubbub.net/. Individual giving at massive scale for charities, health, arts, culture and heritage organisations
- CrowdJustice: https://www.crowdjustice.com/. Public and private crowdfunding for legal issues.
You can use the following directories to search for other crowdfunding platforms, some European-wide.
Donna Turnbull | Training and Mentoring Officer
Tel: 0207 284 6567 | Email: email@example.com