We offer consultancy services to meet the developmental needs of organisations, partnerships and networks. This enables us to offer specialist, often intensive support tailored to the needs of our clients, who range from local groups and networks, to local authorities, strategic partnerships and NHS Trusts across London and further afield.
What we do
- We offer trouble-shooting support to help organisations respond to a problem or a change in their circumstances;
- We facilitate strategic and business planning activities such as organisational or partnership reviews or away days;
- We support organisations and partnerships to work more efficiently or effectively; and
- We offer workforce development – enhancing the skills and knowledge of staff, volunteers or trustees through in-house training, coaching or mentoring.
What can we help with?
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Strengthening and creating effective relationships
- Organisational strategy
- Planning, assessing and communicating impact
- Business planning
- Leading change
- Organisational culture
- Neighbourhood Projects
- Developing skills and adapting to change
- Income strategy and new business models
- Cost efficiency and savings
- Financial management
- Managing your assets
- New structures and ways of working
- Marketing and communications
- Innovating culture
- Developing new products, services and ways of working
If you are looking for support in an area not listed here we can still help. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Building Administration Team
t: 020 7284 6550