We can provide you with one-to-one support on developing and implementing your business plan or strategic plan.
Our bespoke business services include:
- Start-up support and business planning
- Income strategy and new business models
- Strategic development and delivery
- Cost efficiency and savings
- Understanding financial implications e.g. income and expenditure projections, assumptions, financial management, fundraising strategy, risk assessment etc
- Developing new products, services and ways of working
- Managing your assets
- Marketing and communications
- Strengthening infrastructure e.g. policies and procedures.
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us, through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to submit an enquiry via our Clearing House Web Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7284 6550