We offer bespoke support to develop partnership & consortia working.
Our Partnership and Consortia Service includes:
- One to one support to you to develop the partnership or consortia model
- Support you in the key stages in setting up a partnership or consortia
- Developing partnership, consortia or collaborative working agreement
- Finding partners and linking up with Camden civil society networks
Working together could help you to:
- Improve Strategic Representation to strengthen your message to decision-makers, funders and policy-makers.
- Deliver joint projects or programmes for aspects of service delivery or campaigning.
- Win a contract / bring in funding to deliver services.
- Network with colleagues who share your expertise, knowledge and passion; share information and ideas and get support from colleagues working on the same issues as you.
- Pool limited resources, share staff and resources or back office functions or deliver services that your group couldn’t afford to do by itself, such as joint training events for staff.
There are many more reasons why working together could be a good option for you too.
Who do we help?
We work with local Camden groups and networks, local authorities, strategic partnerships, housing associations and NHS Trusts, mainly from within Camden, but also from across London and further afield.
- Our services are either free or low-cost to all Camden based voluntary and community sector organisations and to groups located outside of the borough as long as they mainly serve Camden residents.
- If you are a community organisation that mainly works outside of Camden or you work in the private or public sector you can still get support from us through one-to-one, intensive support charged at a very competitive rate. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get help now!
The fastest way to get support is to submit an enquiry via our Clearing House Web Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can contact us by phone, email or in person.
Building Administration team
Tel: 020 7284 6550