This factsheet looks at how to go about writing your business plan – in terms of looking for funding. It forms great background reading for anyone new to fundraising looking for some general tips and advice on the basics.
This factsheet looks at:
- What is a business plan?
- Targeting the right audience
- Structureof the business plan
- Background information / Business description
- Executive summary
- Market and competitors / sales
- Operations and financial forecasts
- Managing staff and personnel
- Where else to look for help.
Download the GRANTfinder factsheet: Preparing_your_business_plan_44
“The articles in the GRANTfinder Reference Library cover a number of different subjects which are designed to help support you in applying for funding – whether you need advice on writing a business plan, implementing funding strategies, putting in place a constitution or applying to Europe.”
Through VAC’s subscription to GRANTfinder Reference Library we are able to share these resources with our members and have included a number of these guides in our Toolkits and Resources section.