Read the report on the response of the Care Navigation and Social Prescribing Service to the Covid-19 Emergency
The right support in the right place at the right time for Camden residents 18 and over.
The Care Navigation service will improve the co-ordination of your care and help you to remain independent, particularly if you are living with long-term health conditions.
The Social Prescribing Service includes Community Links Volunteers, Wish Plus and Community Connectors to help you to find and get to Activities and Services that improve your health and wellbeing.
- Find out from you what is important to improve your health and wellbeing
- You can choose which services and activities you want to try and we will will support you to make contact with them
These may include
- Home visits for people who need them
- Volunteering opportunities
- Support Groups
- Practical help e.g. Benefits Advice, Transport
- Social Groups and Activities including exercise classes
Support can be provided by telephone, by appointment or you can drop in to our volunteer sessions held at GP surgeries and other community locations.
For more information and referrals:
General enquiries: Communitylinks@vac.org.uk
Freephone: 0800 193 6067
Secure email: Camccg.email@example.com
Online referral form can be found here
WE ARE ALWAYS KEEN TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING ON THIS PROJECT. Find out more here