- *Under 5’s with a specific focus on under 2’s.
- * Those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- * Children who maybe at increased risk of abuse, neglect and exploitation inside or outside of the home.
- * Young carers and refugee children experiencing barriers to accessing services.
- * Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic children experiencing barriers to accessing service
- *Children not receiving support currently from statutory organisations
- * Those who are at risk and/or experiencing adverse impact to their health and well-being
If your organisation is interested in working with us, please contact Leethen Bartholomew,Head of National FGM Centre via E-mail at: leethen.bartholomew@
To find out more about this innovative programme please listen to our podcast interview with Leethen Bartholomew and VAC’s Safeguarding Lead Dianne Carlton-Ogunyemi here:
Programme information podcast
See here for support information on the Sea, Hear, Respond Programme