This was an event that took place in September 2014.
Several action points were identified:
- Consideration of VCS involvement in the development/refresh of the JSNA:
- Qualitative and quantitative evidence from the VCS can help build a more layered picture of local needs and assets – so let’s do it.
- The role of the VCS rep on the HWB:
- Camden HWB has chosen to co-opt a representation from the Camden Community Centres Network. Work needs to be dine to strengthen this role to ensure the voice of the VCS is heard
- An annual VCS Health Summit
- To ensure that the conversation is on-going as well as tracking what has been achieved.
- Consider commissioning & procurement processes:
- How can use statutory commissioning & procurement processes to enhance community reliance