Individual young people between the ages of 14 and 25 years old who live in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland can apply for grants of up to £500. vInspired Cashpoint will fund projects that:
- Are designed and run by 14-25 year old volunteers.
- Can be delivered within two months.
- Clearly benefit a chosen community. This could be the community where the applicant lives or where they spend most of their time, or a group of people that the applicant would like to help.
- Are either new or an idea that has been used in the past but which the applicant would like to try again, doing things a bit differently.
- Create at least two new volunteering opportunities for 14-25 year olds (in addition to
- Cost less than £500 and vInspired cashpoint is the only funder
Applications can be made at anytime.
Please click on the Vinspired Cashpoint Reopens for Applications link for more information.