Planning for the Future Resources #BuildBackBetter
A Workshop with Locality
Resources Mentioned in the workshop:
Risk assessment specifically for the VCS from Camden Council
Camden and Islington Public Health guide to opening public buildings.
Planning for the Future #BuildBackBetter Resources
- Risk Assessment. You can adapt these risk assessment templates here and here shared by our sister CVS organisations.
- There are useful risk assessment tools from Gov.uk, the NHS Employers, and one specifically for the VCS from Camden Council.
- Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
- The risk assessment frameworks are based on the governments ‘Working Safely…‘ guidelines. There is an offices and contact centres version.
- NCVO have a range of useful resources on risk and supporting staff and users to stay safe.
- Once you have followed the HSE risk advice you can display the ‘Staying Covid-19 Secure‘ notice.
- Background reading: 6 characteristics of a resilient charity; A short guide to resilience for NGOs;
- Recovery tools from Acevo and Voluntary Action Leeds and a website of tools from Charities Aid Foundation
- Examples from risk assessment templates used by Camden Council for its own premises and activities:
- Covid-19 Building risk assessment template (Camden Council example)
- Covid-19 Service risk assessment template (Camden Council example)
- Individual Covid-19 risk assessment form, guidance and FAQs (Camden Council example) (text in blue for example purposes)
- Summary for VCS of Covid-19 risk assessments – examples from Camden Council
- Example_Library Reopening_Library recovery toolkit
- Example_Parish Risk Assessment Template