Voluntary Action Camden Volunteering Roles.
We are able to offer varied volunteering opportunities to people wanting to improve their skills whilst doing something constructive to support the local community and voluntary sector in Camden. We also take on expert volunteers who can offer their time, skills, expertise and experience in a particular area in which we seek the relevant expertise.
Details of all voluntary positions at VAC will be posted on this page.
Current Volunteer Vacancies
NB Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic opportunities have changed. Volunteers are still required but roles may be different. Get in touch to find out more.
- Committed volunteers are needed in GP practices, libraries and other venues!• Can you commit at least 2 hours per week? • Do you live, work or volunteer in Camden?
- VAC is recruiting volunteers to help us in our new building in Chalk FarmNB Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic this opportunity has changed. The building is not open to casual visitors so at the moment reception volunteers are not required. Check back soon to see if the situation changes. VAC has recently moved to a new home at Charlie Ratchford Centre, Belmont Street, NW1 8HF. VAC is sharing ...
- Expert Helpers: Peer MentorsVoluntary Action Camden is seeking to increase its capacity to provide tailor made support to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises. We are looking for people with skills and experience in the following areas: Governance, Fundraising, Financial Management, Business Planning and Setting up of new organisations.
- GovernanceCurrent Vacancies What does the Board of Trustees do? VAC is managed by a Board of Trustee which is elected annually. Members of the Board of Trustees are nominated by VAC Members in accordance with the requirements of the Memorandum and Article of Association (our governing document). The Board of Trustees is VAC’s governing body and sets the ...
- Committed volunteers are needed in GP practices, libraries and other venues!