VAC’s membership is completely free and it entitles Camden residents and community organisations to get access to VAC information, networks and resources, and access support and advice on a range of issues.
Members also get significantly reduced rates for a number of our services, including:
- Discounted rates on Room Hire
- Attendance at training/events
- Consultancy support
- The right to stand for membership of our executive committee
- The right to vote on decisions taken at our Annual General Meeting.
Organisations are eligible for VAC membership providing that they are either based and work primarily in Camden or a substantial proportion of service users are Camden residents).
VAC has recently made changes to its membership structure. We now have two different kinds of membership:
- Individual – for Camden residents.
- Organisations – for Camden organisations.
The membership benefits are exactly the same, only the form is different. Please ensure you select the correct option for membership below as the questions are specifically tailored to residents and organisations on each form.
For any queries relating to VAC membership please contact the Building Administration team:
Tel: 0207 284 6553 | Email: email@example.com
If you have any difficulty completing the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org