VAC Membership is open to any voluntary, community and not for profit group operating in Camden and its surroundings.
VAC’s membership is completely free and it entitles Camden residents and community organisations access to VAC information, networks and resources, and access to support and advice on a range of issues.
Work with us to develop, connect and build influence in Camden.
- Develop your project into a legitimate voluntary organisation or community group with a team of volunteers and an income.
- Receive one-on-one support for all your organisational needs from our highly experienced team. We have expert knowledge in fundraising, governance, training, capacity building, quality assurance, health and safety, financial management, best practice, and many more areas.
- Receive ongoing support to overcome challenges faced by voluntary sector organisations, including reliable, user-friendly information and resources for your organisation.
- Get support and advice on developing policies, best practice and training for your organisation, including specialist advice on various policy issues affecting BME voluntary and community organisations.
- Access to our programme of free training courses and tailored workshops. The topics range from writing funding bids and tenders, through to good governance and safeguarding compliance.
- Network with other members, exchange learning and develop allies and partnerships.
- Receive our regular newsletter packed with local and national news from the third sector, events, new legislation, training opportunities, and fundraising information.
- Promote your events and activities on our website, newsletter bulletins and social media.
- Promote your organisation in our free online directory and become visible to grant funders who regularly use our directory.
- Take part in Voluntary Action Camden’s forums, the VAF and SPLN, and have your say.
- Build influence and get your voice heard in local, regional and national policy arenas.
- Become a VAC stakeholder and vote for trustees at the Annual General Meeting and receive invitations to join the Annual Conference (free to members) and other significant events.
- Gain our support as your lobbyists and campaigners within the council.
- Be part of a strong, collective voice on policy and practice impacting local organisations and their service users.
VAC has recently made changes to its membership structure. We now have two different kinds of membership:
- Individual – for Camden residents.
- Organisations – for Camden organisations.
The membership benefits are exactly the same, only the form is different. Please ensure you select the correct option for membership below as the questions are specifically tailored to residents and organisations on each form.
For any queries relating to VAC membership please contact Ricky:
Tel: 0207 284 6553 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any difficulty completing the form, please email email@example.com