- This event has passed.
Introduction to Office 365
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The Covid-19 crisis has seen an unprecedented number of organisations needing to move their back-office operations and services online, providing staff with access to emails and files remotely. Many charities and smaller organisations have really struggled with this as they lack the resource or know-how to get started.
This workshop will introduce you to the Office 365 platform (O365) and some of the key applications that facilitate remote working and collaboration. Using a live demo, we will show you what O365 is and what it does, with a deep dive into some of its main applications, including:
- Introduction to Office 365
- Office 365 Interface
- Introduction to Office Online
- Working with e-mail and files
- understand what O365 is and how to access it using web apps or via the computer or other device
- understand the main components available within Office 365
- come away with a clear understanding of the benefits of remote working
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists and Voluntary Action Islington. Data about your booking will be shared between Voluntary Action Camden and Voluntary Action Islington for monitoring purposes only.