This was the first Voluntary Action Forum for the new year which was an opportunity to share your upcoming work and news for 2022, and hear about some new developments, events, and important consultations in the borough!
More useful information sent via the chat:
- For anyone who’d like to know more about London Plus: https://londonplus.org/
- Heath Hands website: https://www.heath-hands.org.uk/. In terms of key updates, we’re recruiting for a comms assistant – deadline tomorrow! And always happy to help local community orgs run activities on Hampstead Heath or get involved in nature wellbeing activities e.g. as part of green social prescribing or more generally.
- Learning Disability Network London formerly Westminister Society , we will be 60 years old this year, we support people in their homes, Im based at Greenwood Centre firstname.lastname@example.org (Laurence Swan)
- If you would like to add your details to the Winter Health Programme WhatsApp: please email Dianne from VAC at email@example.com
- NHS North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) COVID-19 vaccination briefing – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ncl-ccg-covid-19-vaccination-briefing-tickets-245657778027?utm_campaign=post_publish&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eventbrite&utm_content=shortLinkNewEmail
- RE: Draft Fertility Policy (the engagement window ends on the 13 February. – you can complete the online survey at https://feedback.camdenccg.nhs.uk/community-ownership/north-central-london-ccg-fertility-policy-developm/
- You can also access other ways to get involved – https://northcentrallondonccg.nhs.uk/fertilitypolicies/ways-to-get-involved/ any question please email Martin Emery on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Event: Q&A session on Omicron virus and Booster vaccine
Do you have questions about the Omicron variant and Booster vaccine? Join our online Q&A session and get your questions answered by our experts. 12 February 2022 from 5 pm to 7.30 pm. Register in advance for this webinar via Eventbrite here. You may also call us on 0207 3832 402 to register for the event. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-online-qa-session-on-omicron-variant-and-booster-vaccine-tickets-243775608407