Virtual – An introduction to: Dementia, Mental Capacity, and Adult Safeguarding
March 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Dementia, Mental Capacity, and adult safeguarding training session.
This session is designed to provide you with an introductory understanding of dementia, mental capacity, and safeguarding adults at risk.
VAC will be delivering the full day’s course on this topic on Wednesday 17th April 2024.
Our expert facilitator from Skills Plus Training will be covering the following topics:
- Understanding dementia and its impact on individuals and their families
- Some common symptoms of the condition
- Mental capacity and decision-making
- Balancing independence and protection
- Identifying and responding to instances of abuse or neglect
- Best practices for communication and interaction with individuals with dementia
By the end of the session, you will have a deeper understanding of the complex issues surrounding dementia, mental capacity, and adult safeguarding.
Who should attend this teaser session: Essential knowledge and information for all, but especially organisations and groups delivering services to older people and vulnerable adults.
To find out more about additional training for heath chick here: https://www.skillsplustraining.co.uk/
Book your place here: https://buytickets.at/voluntaryactioncamden/1153797