We want the people of Camden to live healthy and fulfilling lives in a place where they feel connected to their community and have the right opportunities to thrive. We want a mental health system, which focuses on people’s strengths and supports their whole wellbeing, and when people need help, they have timely access to the right support.
The Mental Health Resilience Network Alliance has been established to lead, coordinate and deliver early intervention and prevention services to the people of Camden. The Alliance is part of an integrated system, which works with multiple partners across Statutory, Voluntary Community Sector, Social Care and Primary Care Networks.
The Alliance Network Manager role will be both strategic and operational in nature and will bring the system of partners together to deliver the aims of the Alliance. The Alliance Manager will drive the Alliance Management Team and be accountable to the Alliance Leadership Board (ALT). They will take a lead role in driving quality and improvement and ensuring outcomes are delivered.
This is a new and unique role and requires someone with excellent leadership skills who can bring partners together to drive positive change. The Alliance Manager will be a role model for the Alliance values and principles.
- Provide leadership to the Alliance Management Team (AMT) ensuring that the outcomes of the Alliance are delivered.
- Communicate the Alliance plans internally and externally enabling all stakeholders to understand them and how they can be part of shaping and delivering the outcomes and goals.
- Chair, lead and manage the AMT on a day-to-day basis and ensure tasks are translated into timely, actionable plans
- Role model a leadership style and approach to decision-making that focuses on continuous improvement and creates a learning culture amongst partners.
- Ensure services are culturally sensitive and acceptable to an ethnically diverse inner-city population and ensure fair access to services irrespective of gender, sexuality, religion, culture, race or disability.
- Work collaboratively with all partners to ensure effective cohesion, delivery and monitoring of the Alliance plans.
- Develop inclusive plans taking a co-production approach with people using support, families and others in planning and delivery.
- Report to the Alliance Leadership Team on progress, quality and financial performance.
- Bring a solution focused approach to the board and where required develop remedial plans to bring the Alliance back on track.
- Ensure that effective project management and risk management is in place, for the whole Alliance.
- The Alliance will evolve over time as we learn from our approach and as such work priorities may change. The ALT reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the job description and accountabilities.
- Carry out such other duties that occasionally arise, which fall within the purpose of the role and efficient operation of the Alliance.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are in place and followed