About the Fund
All registered charities and other organisations that support the Armed Forces community (veterans, those serving and immediate dependants), including seafaring veterans who have served on operations, can apply now for funding from the final application round of 2021.
The Foundation offers grants of up to £30,000 to cover every aspect of social care including, homelessness, employability, poverty, disability, welfare issues, mental health, marriage guidance, care during old age and confidence building.
The Grants Committee usually sits four times a year; however, in 2021 it will sit five times, in January, March, June, October and December. Deadlines for submission are:
- 31 December for consideration in January.
- 26 February for consideration in March.
- 21 May for consideration in June.
- 27 August for consideration in September.
- 12 November for consideration in December.
Please click here for more details.