Dementia Awareness Workshop – Tues 27th February: 10am – 11.30am
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
It’s normal for your memory to be affected by stress, tiredness, certain illnesses and medicines.
But if you’re becoming increasingly forgetful and memory loss is affecting your daily life, our easy-to-understand dementia awareness workshop might provide some answers.
This one-hour interactive session will give you an opportunity to learn more out about dementia and how you can support a friend or a loved one living with the condition.
Light refreshments and the opportunity to network, ask questions and find out more are provided.
Tues 27th February: 10am – 11.30am, in-person
Maitland Park Care Home,
Maitland Park Road,
Maitland Villas, NW3 2ET
(5 – 10 minute walk from Chalk Farm station).
Booking and further information
You can book your place via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dementia-awareness-workshop-tickets-806484455717
Please contact Dianne firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note for Attendees
- Please be aware that all VAC’s face-to-face training and workshops are externally funded and therefore extremely limited.
- Therefore, we kindly ask that if you are unable to attend on the day – you please arrange for another member of your organisation to attend in your place.
- Alternatively, please email Ricky Singh Tokhi at: email@example.com in advance and your place can be offered to another learner on our wating list.
- Failure to attend a session may result in a £50 non-attendance fee being charged to your organisation or reduced access to future training opportunities.
- For more information or questions regarding your suitability of this training and upcoming online workshops, please email me directly.